The founders of WTMC worked on your side of the desk for decades. This industry knowledge has led to a improved approach to finding, qualifying and providing the most qualified personnel. And, as you know, better people = better results.
- A rigorous, reliable qualification process called EQSP® (Employee Qualification and Selection Process) that consistently matches the best candidates to your specific needs.
- Streamlined and systematized hiring and on-boarding processes that make efficient use of your time.
The Worldwide Turnaround Management Company has earned the reputation in the turnaround industry as The People You Count On. Now, WTMC is again breaking new ground with the WorkSmart® Program. This innovative approach will provide our customers with an even higher level of performance from the people placed in their facilities. WorkSmart® is made up of two components – SmartStart® and SmartTrack. Combined, these provide more prepared and work-ready employees and greater reporting for our customers.
The key to a successful project is having the right people. And the right people have the talent and experience needed to ensure the project is done right and within budget. If only your company could tap into a resource that has executed projects in your facility before. That is where WTMC WiseHire® Program comes in.
The purpose of the WiseHire® Program is to provide an easy, cost effective way for you to bring back retired employees from your facility for specific assignments and projects while mitigating your risk for co-employment. WTMC WiseHire® program has many advantages:
- Utilize the experience, tribal knowledge and talent of retired employees from your company.
- WiseHire® employees can plug in to your project and get up to speed more quickly because they understand your processes and know the players.
- Engage retired employees at more cost effective rates without the additional cost of un-needed benefits.
- Provides a fair and compliant way to set standard wages for retired personnel.
- Mitigates the risks associated with co-employment.
Turnaround Support Services
An array of turnaround management services are available to help you better manage cyclical events such as maintenance turnarounds and revamps for refining, chemical and petrochemical facilities. You get best-in-class expertise required for planning, organizing, control and execution of these projects. You get a platform to help you better control the duration and costs while improving quality, safety, reliability and performance.
Processes, tools and people that support your cost management and project controls for turnarounds.
Some of the services included:
- Turnaround Training
- Turnaround Project Controls
- Turnaround Cost Management
The Worldwide Turnaround Management Company has long been a leader in the Turnaround industry for project controls and technology training. We offer turnaround-specific training at our Houston Training Center or on-site at your facility. Recently, our new Fundamentals of Turnaround Management program was completed and delivered to one of our clients. The new Fundamentals training course provides a new level of training experience that will be matched by new courses in the future.
- Utilizing Primavera for Turnarounds
- Turnaround Planning Theory
- Turnaround Scheduling Theory
- Cost Engineering Theory
- Utilizing PCF for Turnaround Cost Tracking & Forecasting