The key to a successful project is having the right people. And the right people have the talent and experience needed to ensure the project is done right and within budget. If only your company could tap into a resource that has executed projects in your facility before. That is where WTMC WiseHire® Program comes in.
The purpose of the WiseHire® Program is to provide an easy, cost effective way for you to bring back retired employees from your facility for specific assignments and projects while mitigating your risk for co-employment. WTMC WiseHire® program has many advantages:
- Utilize the experience, tribal knowledge and talent of retired employees from your company.
- WiseHire® employees can plug in to your project and get up to speed more quickly because they understand your processes and know the players.
- Engage retired employees at more cost effective rates without the additional cost of un-needed benefits.
- Provides a fair and compliant way to set standard wages for retired personnel.
- Mitigates the risks associated with co-employment.
The WiseHire® Program is also very beneficial to the retired worker. Through WTMC the WiseHire® employee can participate in the 401k Retirement Savings Plan, and a Referral Bonus Plan.